This post updates an earlier one to include this detailed agenda.
The spring membership meeting will be held on Saturday 4/13/19 from 12:00 to 2:00pm at the Cleveland Park Public Library. There will be a work day afterwards from 2:30 to 4:00pm, with a main task being to hook up hoses. The work day will also include a new member orientation.
- Introduction of board members, and, Committee chairs
- Membership update
- Treasury report
- Recruitment of Volunteers
- Other business
Tasks to be accomplished in the garden after meeting:
- Put out, and attach the hoses
- Turn compost
- Clean out sheds, clean/repair tools and wheelbarrows
- Clear out trash around the gardens,
- and put large items over by the pick-up area
- Work on various “beautification” spots
- Weed and mulch around the trees
- Help prepare new plots as necessary